The Corona virus and our fears dominate this current period. Not pleasant at all, yet beyond the necessary measures we need to respect and uncertainty, it has also brought something good: heightened awareness of a healthier life. Our health is number one and many are asking themselves what we can do to strengthen our immune system and stay healthy and how to recover faster should we become ill.
Essential Aesthetics is an expert in the field of preventive care from within. We wish to share this knowledge with you, it is now more important than ever. To help. To prevent. To transform your fear and anxiety into something resourceful.
Our clinic takes extra measures for your health and goes one step further. Knowledge is power, let us share this knowledge and advice so that together we all do all we can to be as healthy as possible. Together we are stronger!
An overview of the preventive measures taken by Essential Aesthetics
:In these challenging and uncertain times, we keep our clients informed of the measures taken by Essential Aesthetics. The health of all our clients, our patients, our customers and our employees has the highest priority. This means that we stay continuously informed and strictly follow the guidelines set by the RIVM and the authorities:
- Employees who can work from home, do so.
- Employees with (minor) complaints stay at home.
- Employees who do work at the clinic do not shake hands, keep a distance of 1.5 metres and pay particular attention to extra hygiene by regularly washing hands and disinfecting the telephone and keyboard.
Despite the many challenges, we try in as much as possible to continue the treatments in our clinic seen that for many this is the ideal time to have their treatment done and recover at home, but in a responsible but more limited way. To do this without reducing the quality or safety offered by our clinic, we have taken the following additional measures:
1. We offer the possibility of free online consultations remote, from home.
2. The employees in our clinic follow strict extra procedures when it comes to hygiene in our clinic. This includes disinfecting all equipment with professional means such as Nocospray, which kills 99.9% of all harmful micro-organisms and makes viruses inactive
3. We work with a special interval schedule for those who visit our clinic, with extra space to leave the clinic for the next visitor, so there is no contact with other clients.
4. Prior to your visit to our clinic we will send you a questionnaire with which we can screen whether it is safe for you to visit our clinic. If necessary, the appointment can be postponed to a later date free of charge.
5. Each visitor to the clinic will be asked to disinfect their hands upon entry and will receive extra protection such as shoe covers and a protective overcoat.
6. We will use a forehead thermometer to check your temperature when you visit our clinic.
7. Despite an increase in costs due to the Corona virus for high quality materials (injectables and fillers), our rates remain unchanged for the time being.
BECAUSE YOU ARE ESSENTIAL TO US!