- Request a free consultation
This mini facelift is more extensive than the S-lift, but still less invasive than a full Facelift. This results in a shorter recovery period and smaller scars. Our surgeon uses the SMAS method for this lift. This method reduces the tension on the skin and results in smaller scars.
The advantages of a MACS lift:
- It is an innovative technique that can only be performed by experienced plastic surgeons.
- Can make you look up to 10 years younger
- The procedure is performed under local anaesthesia
- The procedure takes about 2 hours
- Short recovery period (1-2 weeks)
- After the procedure you can resume a relaxed lifestyle
- If the bandage does not disturb you, you can work again 2-3 days later
- Virtually invisible scars thanks to the SMAS lift technique
Special Macs lift from € 3.750,-
* Surcharge general anaesthetic € 1.500,-
Postoperative scar treatment 125 euro per zone
Book a free personal consultation with one of our care team specialists via 070 220 2222. During the first medical consultation we will listen to your wishes and assess how realistic they are, what results are possible and what the costs would be.
The second consultation with your chosen surgeon costs € 50 and is then deducted from the cost of the operation(s). Even if you do not go forward and book a treatment with us after the second consultation, you will still have received, for € 50, an extensive and medically sound consultation which will provide you with a lot of information, and a valuable basis for any subsequent steps.